Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tontastic Experience


What a tontastic experience sitting there watching my kid play in an all star game. I've lived through alot, first watching my oldest play football and Bball and now watching my youngest complete another chapter. It may not have been NFL but for me, it was a special tontastic moment.

Tonight, We road home and just hearing the excitement in his voice telling me the tons of friends and experience he gained over this past week. He said mom, I enjoyed every moment. He said, the coaches and team-mates were great and I liked staying the week at West Liberty.

Tontastic good experience and another chapter completed.

Did I mention, how proud I am? If not, let me tell you. I'm one proud mamma jamma.

0 comments: