Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Over the past few months, I've been soul searching and questioning alot of things in my lyfe. I consider myself a Woman of her Word, which means if I say something; I will follow through. Sometimes, its not easy. Sometimes, you have to just let go and let God and still be "a woman of her word". It's not easy. Even if it means giving up something that you love; you got to let it go and let God. "Be a Woman of Your Word".

The demands of Lyfe has challenged me to take a step back and look at lyfe from the outside in. For me, looking from the outside helps me see a clearer view of what is really going on. It helps me to see the patterns, they cycle and all lyfe's dramas that I created.

I consider myself to be a happy person. I love who I am and what I've become as a woman. I believe that people who are happy truly see lyfe in a realistic view. What do I mean? Well, I mean, a happy person is seldom out of touch with reality. No, it doesn't mean "they have it all together and all figured out". It just means that a happy person sees lyfe and all its shit a little better.

Happiness is accepting all the shit that lyfe dealt you and still keep the desire to grap hold of what's within you. Keeping that champion voice that says, "no matter what". That's happiness. It's a mindset, an inner peace and a restful soul.

When lyfe's shit knocks you down, don't stay down. Explore it and take some time off from the normal issues, the pressures and the routines and explore you and don't be afraid.

Gotta be able to spend time thinking, relaxing, meditating, and reviewing your lyfe or better yet, just simply have some fun!

Dream a little. Dare a little.

But most importantily,

Discover alot about yourself and look at lyfe through a different perspective. Discover and tap into your inner being and allow it to be revitalizing and a little therapeutic. Let it rest in your mind, body and soul.

Happiness is a mindset, an inner peace and a restful soul!

Explore. Dream. and Discover alot about you.

0 comments: