Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rome Wasn't Built In A Day

It's peaceful music like this that settles my soul. I tell you, it just seems like somehow-someway, when lyfe boggs me down amd Im feeling a little stress coming on; I always find peace, rescued solitude and relief in songs, poems and funny ass comedy.

This video right here, is my resting place, my reminder that everything won't complete itself in a day! This video right here, takes all the stress away!

I'm actually enjoying tonight. Having a peaceful evening and getting a little tipsy off drinking a glass of wine. Okay, maybe I'm getting a lot tipsy!

I dig this video and everything it represents! I hope you do to and remember,
"Rome Wasn't Built In a Day".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm diggin' the song :)