Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's A New Season


I don't know about ya'll, but this season of lyfe I've been in sucked!! I'm so glad it's over. I'm shifting into a brand new season and It's a good one.

As we go through lyfe, our seasons change, just like the weather, nature and the four seasons that God created. Everybody isn't in the same season. My Winter maybe someone else's spring and vice versa. I think that's the way God intended it to be. Can you imagine everyone walking in the same season? That would be down right awful, dull, boring and pretty much suicidal.

Whelp, Just a quick update, I've been working long and hard on my upcoming workshop and I'm sure you can guess the title. You got it. "Seasons of Lyfe, What Season Are You In"? You see, its important to know and understand the different seasons pertaining to lyfe and its just as important to know where you are in lyfe. I've been in the season of "Winter".

My upcoming workshop will be next Sunday, Aug 29th and I really put my heart and a whole lot of hard work into trying to make it successful. If you ever hosted a workshop/seminar or any event you know exactly what I mean.

I found this song. It's amazing how God just puts people/places/things right in your path. This song is perfect its called "Its A New Season". Just to set the tone/atmosphere, I think I will play it on repeat as people enter.

Whelp, I will update you all later on how it went. Until then, "It's A New Season"!

0 comments: