Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Monday, May 4, 2009

Inspiration - We all need it




Hello All,



This is my first post. I'm a bit nervous writing and posting simply because, I have so many thoughts running through my mind and I just don't know where to begin.

My friend, he inspired me to begin this journey. He is very special and dear to my heart and I appreciate his hard dedication, commitment and inspiration that he shows to so many.

As I was thinking about my first blog, I thought it would be appropiate to start my first post with people that inspire and encourage me. These people are celebrities that over time really and truly given me inspiration. I can relate to these women because they have very similar experiences, struggles and many hurdled obstacles in which they trimpuh.

Through their songs and testimony they have kept me motivated to PUSH during times when I felt like giving up. I have glean from these women:

1. MJB (Mary J Blige) - Determination
2. Fantasia - Strength
3. Maya Angelou - Knowledge
4. Alicia Keys - Beauty
5. Queen Latifah -Sense of humor
6. Patti LaBelle - Passion
7. Michelle Obama - Wisdom and Grace
My list could probably continue, but I will stop here. Lets hear from you. Think about the people who motivate and inspire you, then tell us what you have gleaned from them.


Leaving you with a sense of reclaimed Love and Peace.

4 comments:

Korry said...

Hey hey. Looking sweet girl. Keep holding it down and speak the word.

Just want you to know, I miss you and you inspire me too!

Peace out and I'm waiting for when...

The Diva Principle said...

Hey homey...

I'm a little nervous about posting. I appreciate your support. Just want this to be worth the time and effort.

Hopefully, this will take off. If not, oh well.

I'm glad you like, though. My girl Fantasia, ouch!

Again -thanks for the support.

Rudy said...

u betta watch tryin 2 git ur groove back girl, cuz don't 4get the real Stella's groove turned out 2 b gay?

The Diva Principle said...

Thanks for looking out, but Stella got dis!