Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Sunday, May 17, 2009



I'd much rather be a BABYSITTER then a NURSE

Recently, I've been hearing alot of hype about women over 40 who date younger men. I've learned that these types of women are called COUGAR'S. This name became real popular after the reality show series entitled "COUGARS". “The Real Cougar Woman is smart, stylish, graceful, independent, proud to be over 40 and – yes – she is sexy,” “She knows what she wants and how to get it. It’s not about the ring on her finger. It’s all about attitude.”


I get an enjoyment when I'm hanging out of playing this game called Kiss the Frog or Prince. Its a fun game, one of those nickle video/slot games. But, it always reminds me of how sick I am of FROGS. I want a damn prince. I know he exist, I get him everytime on the game.

After learning about this new show and the name cougar. I be damn, I had to face myself ya'll. I had to accept the fact, that hey, I'm a cougar and I have been for many years. Almost like AA or NA first comes the acknowlegement. Then, the acceptance to say; My name is Stella and I'm a COUGAR. lol

At first, I felt like, damn am I just an old women bedding or looking to bed someone young enough to be my son? or am I robbing the cradle? What's wrong with me? Then, I just took a dive right into the heart of why? Oh yeah, I dove right into it; bikini and all.

I think, for me, I'm young at heart and I get along best with a man younger. When I'm out and about, I attract younger men and it's evitable that I'm attracted to them. I like their style, their sense of openness and their willingness to do many things.

I believe, a woman's sense of style, her personality and her self confidence draws the younger man. MY last encounter was with a younger man and on the surface, it really appeared that we had nothing in common. I've learned that it takes quality time and communication to go beyond the surface stuff and get deeper to appreciate what both have in common and what differnces we bring.

I find that younger men are very open minded and that's what draws me to them. I think for the most part, A younger man is learning himself so he brings alot of positive factors into a relationship including the best one: which is, their willingness to be sexually adventurous and I like that.

Boredom in the bedroom is just that; I've learned that younger men honestly approach sex as "whatever you want, baby...I'm here to please you and guess what? That makes for some good ass love making.

Certainly holds true that great sex is a big bonus, but its not always about the sex. And ladies, please avoid the pitfalls of dating younger men who only want you as a sugarmama to upgrade their lyfestyle. Get away from those guys.

I mean, sure, buy your man whatever he desires just make sure that's not all he wants from you. I love to do for my dude (when I had one)
And when I get one again, well, we will see.

Ladies, I've learned in order for a relationship to work; a man has to feel needed and he has to feel like a man. No matter what his age. So make him feel like a KING, let him help you.

Most people think that older women are just looking to have fun and like Stella, looking to get their groove back. Yes, that's true. At least for me, but I'm also looking for a lasting relationship.

To end, don't let age keep you from a lasting relationship and enjoying the great experience a younger man brings. Live your lyfe and have fun! Go cougaring....

4 comments:

James said...

Perk up
Didn't you say:
To end, don't let age keep you from a lasting relationship and enjoying the great experience a younger man brings. Live your lyfe and have fun! Go cougaring....

What's keeping you from moving forward? DO YOU

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It is very tough for working parents to keep their kids at home; professional nannies can help you in best of ways. There are all skilled as well as Hire a nanny , babysitters trained enough to help your kids and manage them. Please visit our website just Click Here .