Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Saturday, May 23, 2009

LAUGHTER AND LATTE


Savour Lyfe as you would a "latte", one drop at a time. One of the things I enjoy, is my first cup of coffee in the morning. It's almost as good as an orgasm, if not better!

I'm learning a little philosophy. My philosophy that i'm learning is that we should do our best and just laugh at the rest. Learning how to keep things in perspective and having a sense of humor makes for a better easier lyfe.

Here's a little story, I want to share.

A couple invited over family and friends for dinner. They were all around the table and ready to bless the food.

The dad asked his 6 year old daughter to bless the food. The little girl said, but daddy, I don't know what to say.

The dad coaxed her some more. "Just say what you've heard mommy say".

The little girl began:
Dear Lord, why did I invite all these damn people here for dinner?

I loved this, cute funny prayer/story.

3 comments:

James said...

Through the innocence of young ones. They will tell it like it is...

James said...

Nah.. I beg the differ... I'm not a coffee or latte drinker and I can't imagine better then an orgasm.

Korry said...

I'm missing that laughter at the snack shop!