Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dear Stella


Ok. First, I just got to say this before I even write what I found. Sometimes God just freaks me out!!!!

I called myself being cute but sincere and honest writing my Dear Lover letter. But one thing again, that I like about God is that he knows your heart. God knows the deepest things of the heart.

Personally, I know if we would spend time with God and just allow him to rest within us by meditating on him, praying, giving him some tyme or simply try breathing techniques, he will surely show up!

So with that said, I was on the internet and found this letter. I have no idea how I even ran across this, so yeah, all credit goes to Christ. This letter, I truly believe is his replay back to me. And, yeah, it freaked me out! Here's his reply:

Dear Stella,

The Heart Goes On. You have such a big, kind, warm heart. STOP!
My child, slow down and know that I am in control. STOP hurrying around and expecting everything to be done right now! My ways and thoughts are higher than yours (Isaiah55:7).

You may not understand for the most part why you must wait but the things…the dreams, visions and destiny I have for you are precious. Like aged wine they take time to become full bodied. Some will come to fullness before others; but, it is as it should be, for they in turn are building blocks for the next dream or vision. To not have the proper time or process will make your house like a house of cards on shifting sands. I know you do not want it to be that way. So, be patient with yourself as I am with you.

Be patient, STOP and slow down. There is something bigger and better for you and I got it for you in due season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

Hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas.
I just checked out your page like I promised.

Juan

The Diva Principle said...

Juan - yes I'm still smiling. :o)

I'm still smiling!

:o) :o) :0):o) :o) :0):o) :o) :0)