Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Monday, October 19, 2009

Single - Sassy & Satisfied


I'm so glad God has a sense of humor! Man, I tell you; there are days when I just wanna throw up my hand to God and say I quit. Today was one of those days and as I said those words, three words were thrown back at me. SINGLE - SASSY & SATISFIED.

As I thought about those words. I said to myself, yeah I'm single and most defintely sassy but satisfied, hahaa I don't think so. Then I thought over a few things and looked over my lyfe and I am truly satisfied!

All my needs are met, well, almost all of them. lol. Just missing that, bedtime "me love you long time thing". But, besides that, I most say I am truly happy.

And You know, lyfe really does begin with you and living lyfe on purpose. And Our purpose is to simply learn of our gifts/talents and bring them to the table to be a blessing to the world. Real Simple!

I'm walking in purpose step by step and again I error but I got a focused direction. You know people, the more I think about it, there is really no greater satisfaction or sense of joy and peace than to lay your head at the end of the day knowing that you completed the task at hand and were used to help someone or add something to someone's lyfe.

I truly believe that people are unhappy because they are not doing what they were created to do. Somewhere along the path, they didn't figure out how to find their purpose and they are grasping for lyfe thinking that happiness is found within someone else.

STOP and LISTEN! Happiness is not and never will be found in someone else. It begins and ends with you!

True Happiness begins with living a lyfe of purpose and I'm so glad tonight I'm satisfied being me.

SINGLE - SASSY & SATISFIED

0 comments: