Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Muskies


Pookie made VARISTY MUSKIES!!

I'm sitting here missing my Pookie, ya'll. Don't ever tell him I called him that on blog. He wouldn't be too happy. Welp, he called me tonight he stills likes school and his classes. He hasn't been to the new house yet, so he has no clue what it looks like. Too bad, I can't muster up enough energy to get his room done for him. Not yet, anyway. So, his room is needing unpacked unless I get energy later on.

My baby made the Varisty Team. Yep, my freshman child starting on College Varisty. All I can say is "Go Jesus" work on him and for him! He loves his classes and getting his studies in, Lord I pray he keeps it up and stays focused.

So far, his major is in Special Education. My baby wants to work with special needs kids. He is soo like his mom when it comes to helping people.

You know the older our kids get, the more you worry about them. Tonight, Im happy and missing my POOKIE.

My freakin cable isn't on yet. Why the hell does it take them a week to come and turn my freakin cable on but if they don't get my money on time, there are quick to cut me off? Freakin Cable Company and I'm freakin bored with no TV. Can't even find my box of movies.

Moving - packing and unpacking, you gotta love it.

0 comments: