Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

STELLA RULES






I know some may say, this sounds so corny or bitter. Some may say, hell I know that already. and some may say: that's why your alone. But for me, I must say: It's been a real learning experience.

For me, I would say: Rules are set in motion to be used as tools. Tools to guide you through and keep you with values, boundaries and expectations. Rules are made to be broken, this I know: I broke every last one of these.

I thought about all the young ladies out here and how easy they are and how I'm hearing how empty they feel after giving themselves to men who don't care. I'm one of those ladies. You know, I thought about how we are easily broken when we don't have the self esteem backing us up. Easily broken simply because they don't have any set rules. No value for themselves.

So, as I learned from breaking all the rules; I hope someone can gain from keeping, making and owning up to their own rules.
Here we go:
STELLA RULES
1. Never EVER become so desparate that you forsake your own needs. You have needs too.
2. Never tell him first you love him, without him showing/telling you first he cares.
3. Don’t waste your time on a fantasy relationship. You should never have to wonder where you stand.
4. Never become the hidden factor. Meaning “THE OTHER WOMAN”, If he can't own you up. Fuck em.
5. If he doesn’t want to build a bond with your kids; He doesn’t plan on staying around, so again…
Fuck Em!
6. Never give your pearls to swine. If he can't support you and the things you do. Yea, that's right...Fuck em!
7. If the man/woman only text you every now and again and unable to call you: Fuck Em! (don’t give him the time of day, cuz its obvious your not too important to him)
8. If the man/woman can’t take you out on a date: Fuck Em!
9. Never allow him to only call you after 2am. If you only hear from him during those times: You’re a booty call; and you know what to say; Fuck Em! That’s right.
10. If he doesn’t take you around his family: Fuck Em. That’s means you’re not worth getting to know.
11. If you never meet his true inner circle of friends; his/her buddies: That means you’re defintely not wifey material to him; your a play toy. so, Fuck em.
12. If he can’t wish you a Happy Birthday on your special day; ladies what do you say: that’s right. Fuck Em!
13. If you can’t rely on him for anything; Fuck em.
14. If you keep finding yourself on the giving end and getting shit in return; fuck em.
15. If you never spent the night with him and he only wants a fuck and kicks you out or either graps his pants and leaves; fuck em.
16. After fucking him and he goes for days without even a text; you know what to do: Fuck Em.
17. If he says, I’ll call you if anything changes: Fuck Em.

I was just sitting here chilling watching "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" and sipping on my glass of wine and I began to think of Rules that women/young girls and even brothas should have for themselves. You know the saying, If you don’t love yourself….that man...that woman... will spot it a mile away. He will dogg the shit out of you, if you let him.

Love yourself first and then you will find that man who will love you back. Don't let him/her mistreat you anymore, remember: You're way to deserving to allow mistreatment. Trust me - someone will love you have you by their side. So get that attitude and stop letting the doggs mistreat you. Simply say: Fuck Em!

I would love to hear some of your "Fuck Em Rules". Go ahead a list your own, we all could use a few; I'm sure.

0 comments: