Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

State of Fatherhood



Dads matter, and it's ridiculous for us to act as if all it takes is a loving mom. DADS DO MATTER


Personally, I feel that there isn't enough focus or credit given to black men who are good dads. I believe some black men are nurturing, responsible, caring, loving, and supportive dads.

And, I feel that there are more good black dads out here than what is ever talked about. They very seldom come up in our conversations and all the male friends and associates that I know are very much active in their kids lyfe.

But, I'm still stuck with this question though: with the rise of kids having kids and so many one nite stands having babies- will their be an increase or decrease with Black men staying on the scene and building relationships with their kids in 2010 and future years?

What do you think?

0 comments: