Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Monday, September 14, 2009

ASHLEYs FAM



This is dedicated to the family of ASHLEY:

Precious Lord:
Have you ever looked back at things and saw your grandmomma, or someone in your lyfe who you loved and was inspirational to you? I never thought I would turn into my grandmother. But one thing about my nanna, she was a praying woman. She taught me strength through Christ and no matter what or where you are in lyfe, you can call on him and HE WILL ANSWER.

This was her song and I remember Sunday mornings and when things got to deep for her, she would blast this song. You see, she lived right next door to us in the projects of Washington DC. I love my nanna and I remember her singing and hummminng this tune. Now I have adopted this tune>

And, I'm praying and singing this tune for the family of ASHLEY. I'm so sorry.

R.I.P.

0 comments: