Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

10,000 hits


Good evening everyone! Tonight, I just want to take a moment to thank everyone who have either read, skipped through my blog or just hit the page in error. I most def want to thank those of you who took the time from your busy day to actually post a comment. I Thank you and I appreciate you more than you will ever know. It means so much!

Today, I reached my 10,000 traffic hit counter. I've been blogging for about 1 1/2 years. So many times I felt like it was all pointless, but I continued to blog because if nothing else; it made me feel better and it helped me grow as a person. There was a tyme where I felt I had nothing important to say and a friend spoke a kind word of encouragement and said, "give it a try." Well, I did just as he said and I made it to 10,000 views!

I hope my blog posting will continue to inspire and help people. I hope its grows upon many interesting topics and more people will read and hopefully reply with comments.

To All My Readers: Thank you so very much for viewing my page. I really appreciate it and it truly makes me feel good.

0 comments: