Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Who you Rolling Wit?

Have you ever thought about your inner circle of friends? Do they help you grow, move forward in lyfe, support you and listen to you when you need them? Or, are they backstabbers, constantly tearing you down, wanting what you have and even telling you things that they know will hurt you. Around people who really aren't on your level and they can't even help you get to another level. hmmm, Friends/associates that would even sleep with your partner and then they make sure you find out?

Right now, my heart is at a low low place and I keep asking myself the question: who encourages the encourager to keep on going?

Have you ever felt like you keep saying the same thing over and over again? Ever felt like you're just stuck going through the motions but not moving forward with your lyfe? When I say stuck, it could mean something different to us all. For me, its being stuck in my heart and I'm soo tierd of being stuck.

When lyfe gets me down and I'm lost for words, somehow I find myself being encouraged through my faith. Well, I found this video. TD Jakes is one of my celeb mentors. I learn alot from this man and he's very knowledgeable.

For those of you who don't like religion, I'm not trying to sholve it on you but just listen and keep an open mind.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one close friend that I've known since age 13. Girls are hard to trust, so I actually prefer not having a large circle of people I "roll with"

The Diva Principle said...

Yeah, me too. I've been burnt way too many times by females. Over the years and still today, I've have to keep tightening my circle.
I'm taken back on the things women would do to other women especially the so called friends.
Thanks for sharing.