Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Thursday, July 1, 2010

6 Month CheckUP


Can you believe we are already six months into the year? I can't, geesh how tyme seems to be flying past so quickly.

I don't know about you, but I'm big on goal setting. But not only do I set goals, but I've learned through the years sometymes goals need adjusted, evaluated and re-adjusted. So, its that tyme again.

Three tymes a year I do what I call a "Wake Up Call". During the month of December I always review the past year and then I set goals in motions on things that I would like to accomblish for the new year. I look at myself first, my circle of friends, relationships, accomblishments, finances etc. Trust me, its not an easy task. As I evaluate these things, it forces me to soul search and begin to cut cords, mend cords and simple take necessary actions.

Here I am, six months into the year and to my demise; guess what? I'm on target with several things. I didn't even think so, but I am and yes, there are a few things that I'm still stuck on. Seems like the easiest thing to rid yourself from turns out to be the hardest. Anyway, I know what I have to do in that area it's just a matter of sticking to it and moving forward. Pray for me!

Well,
First:I wanted to move into the field and expertise that I enjoy so much and begin a new career. There's some things in motion. I'm on the pathway and hopefully all will go as planned. Second:And this one might be a contridiction to the first but I'm targeted so far to make $80G this year! But that's subject to change, especially if I go forward in changing careers. Third:Start up of SOAR, our first meeting is scheduled for July 29th and I've already partnered with West Virginia Business College, we meet once a month. I'm so excited! Wish us luck. Fourth:Having a vehicle for Sean to take back to school this fall. Well, I'm looking to buy a new car, I just made my last car payment on my truck and I'm looking for sumthing a little more luxurious for me and give Sean the truck. Fifth: Hosting Miss NAACP. After two years, damn two whole years past. Whelp, we are having our first sign up July 14th with workshops beginning July 30th. Sixth: Increasing my prayer/study habits with reading my bible. God has been too good to me to ignore him. I'm back with him again and I'm truly happy, he gives me so much insite! Seventh:Celebrating me. I have learned so much about myself these past 6 months, not all good either but I Love me anyhoo. I know I'm a special unique woman. Eighth:Travelling. I been travelling so much these past 6 months and really meant so unique people. People that somehow have become a part of my growth and journey. These past six months have been really busy and I really have accomblished alot. Some things that I haven't done and I need to do: exercise and play my WII more, School (wanted to take some photography classes, and having a relationship (I know I love hard and I give my all to that one that I'm involved with) its just having that one who will/can love.

My last six months will be focused on expanding those things I've started and moving towards those things I'm struggling so hard to find or complete.

What about you, where are you on your 6 month checkup?

0 comments: