Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Poolside Help


Whelp, since I was unable to fill my pool; I thought I would jot down my thoughts and express myself a lil bit. I got a small ass pool and what really burns my rump is that I can't even fill it up.

You would think this shit would be easy. I mean I do hold a college degree and I'm not freakin stupid! How damn hard can it be to put some freakin water in a pool, right? Whelp, its that hard!

You know, my kids do there best and honestly they simply don't know what to do with it and neither do I.

Really, it would be nice just to have a man that I can call upon and he would be there to help in times like today. Is that really asking too much?

I mean, I go over and beyond to help people. I would give my last to help someone. So why, can't a sista get a lil help from time to time?

0 comments: