Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Monday, March 29, 2010

Lover of my Soul


Hey Dear Lover,

It's me again. How are you? Just checking to make sure you are doing well. I'm fine. I feel the need to let you know tonight, that ah well,:

I love you. Again, you are my heart, my hero, my helper, my confidant, my one and only true friend. My AMAZING one, that's what you are. You are the best lover of all tymes.

I love how you are always there as my solace, my listener, my protector, my provider and my supreme sacificer!

Oh yea, you are my source of lyfe. You are my river that runs through me, my rock of ages beneath me, the one and only above me and the spirit of lyfe in me. I love you so...

My heart beats a beat for you and yours is the love that I truly lean on. I love it how your hand is the hand that I can always reach for..., and truly your chest is there for my tears to find their way to. Thank you sooo much for being my, ah, well; my Counselor, my comforter, and the captain of all my ways. Yeah, thats what you are.

You are the searcher of my heart, the keeper of my secrets, the giver of all my dreams, my most intimate companion that's what you are to me. The dweller of my deepest parts within me.

Dear Lover, thank you for walking with me, talking with me and holding me.

You are all the wonder that is love to me. And, I love you and just wanted you to know.

Yeah, I love you soo...

0 comments: