Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Do You



I just wanted to share this young man's QUEST and personally give him a HUGE shout out! He is in New York living on his own and doing his thing and I'm very very proud of his accomblishments.

I watched this young man grow from crawling, to walking, to riding bike to running down my house crying about being over weight. Yep, I love to see young people grow and mature to be all that God has created them to be.

DeJuan ventured out to New York start college about 4 years ago, he since has found his way on hosting many interviews and working with BET, Rip the Runway, Twitter and just completed the above interview and utube video. I look for this young man to go far and I'm so proud to know him.

This is what the term "DO U" truly means. Taking that talent and not being afraid to venture out into the deep.

Don't let anyone hold you back. Don't listen to all the negative voices telling you "you can't".

Do You!

0 comments: