Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Leadership



Here is a picture of the hotel where we will be staying. Isn't it beautiful? Thanks to my former director, I'm leaving today for one of the best opportunties in the world. She passed on her "Leadership Retreat", to me and I am extrememly grateful, humble and appreciative. I sure hope I gain and learn a lot so that I can continue to progress and help someone else.

This trip is the beginning of a globally two year Leadership Commitment to work with some prominet, elite, professional men/women. We are headed to TwinCity, Minnesota to share, learn, revive, reform, expand upon and grow!

I'm very excited to be included and I can't wait to work with people who share the same common ground as I do.

This trip is basically a pamphering, take care of ourselves kinda trip and I'm so ready. Of course, I'm taking my laptop so hopefully I will have some indoor pool time to keep you posted! I sure hope they have a massage theraphy or yoga instructor like the last retreat. We shall see.

This is an exciting new season to meet new people and connect with the best globally.

Stay tune!

0 comments: