Diva's Weekly Principle:

"Attitude is Everything". ~2011 Diva Principle

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tho Art Loosed





Woman -

Yea. You, I'm talking to YOU!

Honey Child, if you don't know by now; Let me shout it out to ya'll. WOMAN - THO ART LOOSED! I know, I know, you are probably wondering and probably saying to yourself; loosed from what? Well, honey; let me break it down like this:
You are: Loosed from all the emotional burdens,
mental stressful mishaps, past and present hurts,
helplessness, stomping defeats, haters, cheaters
liars, backstabbers, damn playas, charmas, users,
and lastly the concerns that come with taking care of others.

Woman - Oh, Yea. Thou Art Loosed.
Emotional bondage, let it go!
Mental stress, set it free.
Heart ponding burdens, oh, you got to go!
Haters attacking my name, Oh yea, I see you.
You got to go!
Release that thing and let it go!

Now...Take a deep breath...Relax - Let it go and Breathe!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sweet sexy lady, you can loose on me anytime. Better yet, I can set you free.
Just passing by but, I might stay for awhile

Tania said...

Nice reminder!
Reading "loosed" reminded me that I am free from negative thinking.
Sometimes people or circumtances try to mislead or either define you and it's not always easy to break old habits.
I am free.

The Diva Principle said...

Anonymous & Tania,

Just trying to maintain my DIVA-tude.

Yes, it is a constant daily reminder. We are free even when "fools" try and make us react.

Anonymous said...

I am Glad i ran across this site.Added stella2-stella.blogspot.com to my bookmark!